You're using a beta version of our new web site.

My video contest entry

Home Forums Videomaker Challenge Week 1: A Title in Every Shot My video contest entry

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Wilhelm 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Here is my entry.  It is a promotional that my I did for my sister company.  It uses stock photos and production music, so there shouldn't be any copyrights to worry about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3xTMcqRQuA&feature=g-upl

Mike Wilhelm
    Participant

Great job, Thegeekkid!

Did you shoot the hand in front of a green screen or is that stock footage also?

I've just added upgraded your account to include Videomaker Plus.

Thanks for the video!

EarlC

Mike, why do these show up twice, one over the other, on the first Forums topic list? I noticed the same with the other video entry post. Just wondering … must be a malfunction but it does clutter the front page current listings.

Mike Wilhelm
    Participant

It's an annoying bug. Our web development team is looking a fix.

Anonymous

My only criticism is the poor title design. Not the best choice of fonts, colors or placement. I couldn't even read the first title.

Anonymous

@mike: The hand is stock footage.  Thanks!  ðŸ™‚

@Voodeux: Thanks for the critique.  Unfortunately this is what happens when your client/sister company supplies the photos for you with the titles already on them.  But I did think of re-doing the titles. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.