You're using a beta version of our new web site.

The Sink (New Video)

Home Forums General Video and Film Discussion The Sink (New Video)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 months ago.

• Author

Daniel Hart

Our newest sketch. http://youtu.be/MtwPg7Lrufc

Anonymous

Nice. Again I had to watch it twice. As always I liked it. All with one static camera shot.

What camera? Did you have a wide angle adapter lens?

Daniel Hart

Actually, it was shot on a GoPro Hero2. 1080p at medium angle. The audio was shot separately from my Panasonic HMC40.

Anonymous

I assume that it is water proof 🙂

Daniel Hart

Yes… Thank goodness. 🙂

Daniel Hart

Hi everyone. I just wanted to apologize for not posting a new video on here in a few weeks. Katie is finishing up her school year so she’s been kinda busy. As of right now, we do have plans to film a new video this Friday, (a pretty good one I might add) and I’ll probably have that uploaded the following Friday. I’ll be sure to post it once it’s done.

Anonymous

Daniel

Looking forward to it.

Anonymous

Cute, I think I had a discussion like that with my sisters when I was a few years younger, quite a few years that is.

designcbts

Cute 🙂  Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous

fun stuff. keep it up

Anonymous

This is a great video! Really depicts the reality of sharing a bathroom with a sibling…ha ha…never fun. The kids are adorable. Are you planning on making any more video? Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

Here is a link to one of their YouTube videos. They post a new sketch almost every week.  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.