You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Encoder for flv??

Home Forums General Video and Film Discussion Encoder for flv??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Does anyone know of a encoder that can convert video into flv(flash)?

Anonymous

Push-play,

Sorenson Squeeze Compression Suite (www.sorensomedia.com)is a great tool for this. Compression Master (www.popwire.com) also does this.

push-play Wrote:

Does anyone know of a encoder that can convert video into flv(flash)?

Anonymous

Try RIVA’s free .FLV encoder:
    http://www.rivavx.com/

Anonymous

Sorenson squeeze is great but try (brand new) flash 8. It has a really good flv encoder (way better than mx 2004, which was horrible). You can get a flash 8 free trial for 30 days.

Anonymous

I encoded the videos on my site using flash 8. Check them out if you have a question about the quality. It really is good. At least try the free trial.

Anonymous

Thanks! Actually I use a Glidecam. I love it. Usually have one camera dedicated to Glidecam for every wedding (it gets tiring after a while but you get used to it). Couldn’t have spent a better $300.

P.S. I do have a track dolly that I built for I think about $60 but it’s kinda bulky so people don’t usually want it at a wedding. My eye is on a jib to use in conjunction with the dolly in the future.

I never got any video to look that good with Flash mx 2004 but then I’m kind of a newbie at flash.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.